- Zimbabwe sanctions: Sadc calls on US and EU to tumble coverage
- YouTube to pay $170M fine after violating kids’ privacy law
- Young Voters Level-headed ‘If truth be told feel the Bern,’ nonetheless Not Appropriate for Bernie Sanders Anymore
- Young mom cleared of murder faces time on lesser charge
- Yemen: UN welcomes Houthi provide to cease Saudi Arabia assaults – BBC News
- Yankees add first batch of avid gamers to 40-man roster – Yanks Recede Yard
- WWII ‘Screaming Eagle’ veteran Henry Ochsner dies at 96
- Woman accused of Capital One hack could get 25 years in prison
- With Puerto Rico leader space to quit, successor quiet unknown
- With out proof, Trump accuses Google of manipulating tens of millions of votes
- With New Mexico rally, Trump seeks to flip explain received by Clinton in 2016
- With Bolton’s departure, an Iran hawk leaves the chessboard
- WIRED E book of the Month: *The Memory Police* by Yoko Ogawa
- Willie Nelson cancels tour – World Files – Castanet.earn
- Will Trump’s Antics Injure Him in 2020?
Israel Accused of Planting Mysterious Spy Devices Near the White House (politico.com) Posted by BeauHD on Thursday September 12, 2019 @05:30PM from the finger-pointing dept. An anonymous reader quotes a report from Politico: The...Read More
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. presidential candidate Bernie Sanders released a plan on Saturday to eliminate $81 billion in Americans’ existing medical debt, going beyond his Democratic White House rivals and expanding on his signature...Read More
according to multiple sources, pressured the president of Ukraine to investigate Mr. Biden’s son, Hunter, and urged him to work with Mr. Giuliani on such an inquiry. Mr. Trump and Mr. Giuliani have denied...Read More
Politics|In Shadow of Ukraine Scandal, White House Hosts Second State Dinner of Trump Erawhich is said to be about his repeatedly pressing the Ukrainian president to talk with Rudolph W. Giuliani, his personal lawyer...Read More
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The United States on Friday imposed another round of sanctions on Tehran, including on Iran’s central bank and a development fund, following last week’s attacks on oil facilities in Saudi Arabia...Read More
draft of her plan that circulated last week. The penalty extracted from a company unwilling to comply would be equal to 65 percent of the previous year’s sales of the drug in question, but...Read More
Rep. Jose Serrano Chairman of the Commerce, Justice, Science and Related Agencies Subcommittee. |...
news reports that he pressured Mr. Zelensky for an investigation. The Wall Street Journal...